If you run an advertising agency or work as a freelance advertiser, managing multiple clients can be a challenging task. As the number of clients increases, it becomes difficult to keep track of their campaigns and ensure that they are performing optimally. However, with a Google Ads Manager Account, you can streamline your client management process and scale your advertising business with ease. In this blog, we will discuss how a Google Ads Manager Account can help you manage multiple clients efficiently.
What is a Google Ads Manager Account?
A Google Ads Manager Account is a powerful tool that allows you to manage multiple Google Ads accounts from a single dashboard. With a Manager Account, you can:
- Create and manage multiple client accounts
- Manage user access and permissions for each account
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance across multiple accounts
- Generate reports and insights for each account
- Streamline your workflow and improve efficiency
Benefits of a Google Ads Manager Account Simplified Management
Simplified Management :- A Manager Account enables you to manage all of your clients’ accounts from a single dashboard, making it simple to track performance, modify settings, and improve campaigns.
Streamlined Workflow: By enabling you to quickly switch between various client accounts, view campaign data at a glance, and produce reports with just a few clicks, a manager account can help you streamline your workflow and increase efficiency.
Enhanced Collaboration: By giving your team members, clients, and other stakeholders access to specific accounts and making it simple to share data and insights, a Manager Account enables you to collaborate with them more successfully.
How to Set Up a Google Ads Manager Account
- To set up a Google Ads Manager Account, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google Ads account or create a new one if you don’t have one already.
- Click on the tools icon in the top right corner of your account, then select “Manager Accounts” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the blue button that says “Create a Manager Account.”
- Fill out the required information, including your company name, website URL, and time zone.
- Follow the prompts to link your existing Google Ads accounts or create new ones.
- Once your accounts are linked, you can start managing them from your Manager Account dashboard.
How to Manage Multiple Clients with a Google Ads Manager Account
- Use Labels to Organize Campaigns: Labels can help you keep track of your campaigns and organize them by client, theme, or other criteria. Use labels to categorize campaigns and make it easier to find and manage them later.
- Assign User Access and Permissions Carefully: Grant user access and permissions to your team members, clients, and other stakeholders carefully. Make sure to restrict access to sensitive data and limit the actions that each user can perform.
- Standardize Campaign Settings and Processes: Standardize campaign settings and processes across all your client accounts to ensure consistency and reduce errors. Use templates and checklists to streamline your workflow and make it easier to onboard new clients.
- Monitor Performance Regularly: Monitor campaign performance regularly to identify issues and opportunities. Use performance metrics such as impressions, clicks, conversions, and cost-per-click to track progress and adjust your campaigns as needed.
- Generate Reports and Insights: Use the reporting features of your Manager Account to generate reports and insights for each client account. Use these insights to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement, and share them with your clients to demonstrate the value of your services.
A Google Ads Manager Account is a powerful tool that can help you manage multiple client accounts efficiently and scale your advertising business with ease. By streamlining your workflow, improving collaboration, and providing powerful reporting and optimization tools, a Manager Account can help you stay on top of your campaigns and deliver exceptional results for your clients.
To get the most out of your Manager Account, it’s important to follow best practices for managing multiple clients. By using labels, assigning user access and permissions carefully, standardizing your campaign settings and processes, monitoring performance regularly, and generating reports and insights, you can maximize the value of your Manager Account and deliver exceptional results for your clients.
In summary, if you’re looking to scale your advertising business and manage multiple clients efficiently, a Google Ads Manager Account is an essential tool to have in your arsenal. With its powerful features and best practices, you can take your client management process to the next level and achieve outstanding results for your clients.
To enhance your knowledge on Google Ads Manager, consider attending our Digital Marketing and Growth Hacking session. Register for the webinar now by clicking on the link below.
You can also download premium learning’s app from the link below