Interview is generally like a one sided flow of questions from an interviewer to interviewee. However, when that flow suddenly turns around and the interviewer says ‘Do you have any questions for me?’
The same classic vacuum occupies the interviewee’s mind.
Here we are with a few ideal questions that can be asked to the interviewer and take your interview to the next level.
- I would really appreciate it if I get feedback from you. This will definitely help me in redirecting my efforts if needed.
- This question shows that you are interested in self growth.
- Also if the result is rejection the feedback will give you the redirection to perform better in the next interview.
- The position you are at is really inspiring for a xxx professional like me. Could you please advise me on what all it takes to reach there?
- Who does not like to give advice? Interviewer is also not an exception.
- This question shows that you are ambitious and motivated towards your career.
- Also the advice will definitely be a value add for you.
- What do you like the most about this career?
- What does the career path for someone in this role look like?
- These questions show that you are curious and interested to understand this career path in detail.
- Also mention that you are asking these questions to him/her because they are well experienced in this field.
- This justifies your questions and also the interviewer will definitely be pleased to hear this genuine justification.
- What does it take to be there?
- What is the most important thing that I can do in my initial employment period?
- How will my performance be measured if selected for this profile?
- What does an ideal candidate look like?
- These questions give you clarity on what is exactly expected from a candidate like you and a profile like this.
- It also shows that you are keen to give your best if selected for this role.
In essence, Never miss this golden opportunity to ask the questions as they present your attitude, thought process, personality, and priorities.
Cutting the long story short, Ask the right questions if you are to find the right answers!
All the best for your bright future!
Know more about Author: Pooja Katneshwarkar